The Lexa line has been brought back to its core and redesigned. The product of that redesign is the Daiwa Lexa 400 Type-HD Low-Profile Casting Reel, a reel built to put in some serious work. A beefed-up heavy-duty clutch system is made for handling the stress and pressure of larger fish while the all grease bearing system keeps it running perfectly smooth. Daiwa designed this reel with power in mind. They added a stainless steel drive gear and an aluminum frame that holds power and torque where you need them most. The Mag Force Cast Control gives you all the control to get your line where you want it to be. Get reacquainted with the reel you love, meet the Daiwa Lexa 400 Type-HD Low-Profile Casting Reel!
Diawa Lexa 400 HD Baitcasting Reel
- Redesigned Heavy Duty Clutch System
- All Grease Bearing System
- Stainless Steel Drive Gear & Pinion Gear
- 7 Bearing System (6CRBB +1RB)
- EVA Custom Handle Knob
- Ultimate Tournament carbon drag (UTD) with up to 25lbs. of drag
- Swept Handle with weight-reducing cutouts
- Handle length: 300 size 100mm, 400 size 120mm
- Aluminum frame and side plate (gear side)
- Magforce Cast Control
Please allow 1-2 days processing time.